Now live on Kickstarter, for just over two weeks, is Glynns Seal’s OSR take on Fighter subclasses for his Midderlands/Haven Isles setting
Contains the following
- An A5-sized hardcover (148mm wide x 210mm high OR Approx. 5.8″ wide x 8.3″ high) containing 100+ interior pages comprising 20+ pages of evocative, full colour illustrations.
- 17 Fighting Folk sub-classes, such as the Arfurian Knight, Barber Surgeon, Coastal Corsair, Fisher Knight, Kiltic Hero, and Queensgrave Club Member. These sub-classes are ‘overlays’ that are intended to be used in conjunction with the fighter class, giving them benefits, drawbacks and flavour.
- 11 Fighter backgrounds such as the Battlefield Scavenger, Gloomdelver, and Snake Cult Survisor. Unique and flavourful micro-stories that make your fighter unique and explain how they came to practice magic.
- 20 Weapons such as the Boohoomian Ear Spoon, War Scythe, and Duckfoot Pistol.
- 10 Magical Weapons and Armour such as Old Bog Iron, Bloodthirsty Spear of Old Lugg, and Lambtown Spiked Armour. Usable in any old school game.
- 5 Legions of Legend. Elite and unusual military units of the Haven Isles.
- Fighting Folk Superstitions
- A Glossary
- Open Gaming License (OGL)
Check it out