Lawrence Whitaker, one half of the Design Mechanism, has just given notice that their introductory version of Mythras has now been updated to include example magic spells (20 or so that cover all the basics) and a selection of Super Hero powers.
Mythras Imperative is a free, introductory version of the full Mythras rules. It includes everything needed for play, including character creation, skills, combat, and, brand new to this release, Powers, covering simple magic and super powers. Taken together, Mythras Imperative offers a fully rounded game to suit many genres, and can be used easily with any of Design Mechanism’s adventures and campaign settings.
Available now from BRP Central’s Downloads, and in POD from DrivethruRPG, Lulu and Barnes & Noble.
Missed the Tales from Sorcerer Under Mountain Kickstarter in August because you were on holiday or having just too much fun outside away from the computer?
Well until 1st November its all back (pledge rewards inc stretches, and add-ons) on Backerkit
As a small reminder, the kickstarter funded six stretch goals! These are availe to pre-order backers if you buy either Tales of the Sorcerer Under the Mountain (OSR Rulebook) or the 5th Edition adventure The Sorcerer Under the Mountain.
1. Character Portfolio. In pdf form 6 playable characters in both OSR and 5th Edition format.
2. Confessions of an OSR DM, a quick article about moving from OSR editions of the game to 5th Edition.
3. The Castle of Howls, a one on one adventure for 1st level chracters for both OSR and 5th edtion in pdf.
4. Fires from the Deep by Paul Mitchener a full adventure for 3rd level characters for both OSR and 5th Edition in pdf/print.
5. Curse of the Emerald Swan by Neil Shaw a full adventure for 2nd – 4th level characters for both OSR and 5th Edition in pdf/print.
6..The Jungles of Ruin by Guy Milner a full advenure .for 4th level characters
+ Monsters are People Too a pod/pdf of ten detailed npc monsters.in both 5th Edition/OSR versions
+ Sunday Dungeons Short one-page adventures, in both 5th Ed and OSR versions. Available as pdfs after the campaign ends to all backers who have backed the books.